Actor Mike Ezuruonye Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday With Adorable Selfie

Forum 7 years ago

Actor Mike Ezuruonye Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday With Adorable Selfie

Nollywood star, Mike Ezuruonye has taken to his social media account to celebrate his mother on her birthday. Mike referred to her as international and super mum sent prayers of blessings and long life to his mother in a lengthy note on his gram. He wrote;

Happy birthday to the woman GOD selected from HEAVEN to bring me to the world...I feel so privileged to be called your son.Cos you are indeed an epitome of the true ABC's of womanhood...Taught me that motto of "NO ONE FOR US BUT GOD"..I and yiur other children,hold that motto firm...No sorrys enough for the pains i caused you while a Juvenile ..Still not enough Thank yous now im a Man u moulded above troubled Waters...I love you forever Mum and i still pray GOD keeps you alive to continually reap the fruit of your Labour..Cos u tooo suffer for us oooo.Happy Birthday my dearest Mama.Mother and Super Mum a.k.a international Mummy

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie
Forum | 15 hours ago

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie

Omoni Oboli Prays For Herself as She Celebrates Her 46th Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

Omoni Oboli Prays For Herself as She Celebrates Her 46th Birthday

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 2 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself