Acting Rector of Federal Polytechnic, Bayelsa who allegedly died during sex with a teenager says he is alive

Forum 7 years ago

Acting Rector of Federal Polytechnic, Bayelsa who allegedly died during sex with a teenager says he is alive

Contrary to reports that the Acting Rector of Federal Polytechnic, Ekowe, Bayelsa State reportedly slumped and died during sex with an unidentified teenager at a hotel in Zekoh Place, located at Onoharigbo street, Ughelli and was rushed to a nearby private clinic where he was confirmed dead on arrival, the rector is still alive.

Mr. Seiyaboh Idah who is still very much alive, expressed serious concerns over the false report, describing it as embarrassing and an assault to his character.

He said the report was baseless, "careless, irresponsible, unprofessional and contrary to a minimum standard of journalism anywhere in the world".

Idah said there was nothing true about the report, adding that it was totally against his “character, moral rectitude, ideals and qualities.”

He said:
“I was highly embarrassed by the report. The school, the students, my family including my parents, were all embarrassed and assaulted by the falsehood. “My friends all over the country and the world have been calling me over this incident to confirm whether l was still alive. You can see that l am alive and kicking.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Falcon and the Winter Soldier Star Emily VanCamp to Lead Drama Series About Former Sex Worker
Forum | 2 days ago

Falcon and the Winter Soldier Star Emily VanCamp to Lead Drama Series About Former Sex Worker

Autopsy Begins On Remains Of Hotel Manager Allegedly Killed By Soldiers In Umuahia
Forum | 2 days ago

Autopsy Begins On Remains Of Hotel Manager Allegedly Killed By Soldiers In Umuahia

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie

Jumoke Aderounmu Was Not Sick, She Died In Her Sleep – Family
Forum | 3 days ago

Jumoke Aderounmu Was Not Sick, She Died In Her Sleep – Family