A Note Of Advise To All 2017 WASCE/NECO Aspirants

Forum 7 years ago

A Note Of Advise To All 2017 WASCE/NECO Aspirants

It has always been my joy to put articles like this together and at such I give every opportunity my best shot. From the whole admission scenario that occurred this year about Post Utme being Scraped, it dawns on me that 0level examinations will now be put in to great consideration as each grade has been assigned their points. This is then one thing that is still not clear to people. Not all next year university aspirant knows about this.

If you are reading this article and you are preparing for any 0level examination or you have younger ones or friends who want to, then you need to read this well and bookmark it if possible.

When post utme test was still been conducted, in most schools, there are less observation of the 0level(be it waec,neco or gce) but due to the new advancement or what do we call it,post utme has been removed from the scene leaving ones 0level and jamb to determine his or her fate.

The implication of this is that even if you get to score an high mark in jamb, you should pray your 0level result is up to the task. This is because by the time the aggregate will be calculated, your 0level result will have a lot of role to play to make you have upper hand.

Don't be afraid anyways, making great grades in waec or neco exams is not something that can not be achieved but most students has allowed the fear of it to hold them down while some poor preparation and some due to poor ways of approaching questions.

" The secret on how to make straight A's in your 0level " is what I will be discussing on this platform tomorrow by Gods grace but today, I will want us to lay the foundation of it.

It is important that we know that if postume will real be kept aside then our 0level will definitely be held on to.

Below is the breakdown of what happened this year and I will want you to see so as to be prepared;

JAMB SCORE GRADE POINTS
180 – 185 ————————20 points
186 – 190————————21points
191 -195————————-22points
196 – 200———————–23points
201 – 205———————–24points
206 – 210———————–25 points
211 – 215———————–26 points
216 -220————————27 points
221 -225————————28 points
226 -230————————29 points
231 -235————————30 points
236 – 240———————–31 points
241 – 245———————–32 points
246 -250————————33 points
251 -300———————– (34- 43points)
300 -400———————–(44 – 60 points)

WAEC / NECO O’LEVEL GRADE POINTS
1. Single sitting——————- 10 points
2. Combined Results————- 2 points
A1—————————— 6 points
B2 and B3———————4 points
C4 – C6————————3 points

For example
John Daniel. scored 210 in UTME = 25points
He applies for medicine

He presents two WAEC results =2 points
He has 5 credits in the necessary subjects (3 x 5) =15 points
His total points =42 points.
He will then await the school to release the cut off point for his Course.

Don't be shocked, this was that plan they had for this year. We never saw this coming last year, it came suddenly this year. Do we now know what next year hold, they can decide to go even more strict.

This is the purpose of this article, strive to have your paper in one sitting and pursue good grades in all. It will be best to deny ones self of any enjoyment now and bury our head to our books.

Secure your admission. This is the foundation of all, when your 0level is perfect, go for your jamb in this same morale.

Ponder on this and make a good and standing decision to make the best out of your waec or neco neco year. Don't depend on any expo coming from anywhere, be prepared, self reliant and self dependence.

There has been record of the exams of so many centers being cancelled and never released( this means admission cancelled for that year ).

So many student even get the answer and copy it verbatim which is rubbish but when you are well prepared, even if you get any assistance, you can rephrase it in a better way adding your ideas.

Let me stop here, tomorrow we will see how to make straight A's in your 0level exam.

Written By Kayode Emmanuel
Contact Information:
kayodesblog@ gmail.com

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Thank You for All You Do - Iyabo Ojo Pens Emotional Note to Her Man, Paul O On His Birthday
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Thank You for All You Do - Iyabo Ojo Pens Emotional Note to Her Man, Paul O On His Birthday

Through The Darkest Moments, I Look Around and I Find You There - Blessing Obasi Pens Sweet Note to Husband, Stan Nze
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Through The Darkest Moments, I Look Around and I Find You There - Blessing Obasi Pens Sweet Note to Husband, Stan Nze

I Love You Princess, My Jewel - Actor, Bolanle Ninalowo Pens Sweet Note to Daughter in Her Birthday
Forum | 1 month ago

I Love You Princess, My Jewel - Actor, Bolanle Ninalowo Pens Sweet Note to Daughter in Her Birthday

It’s Only You Who Knows Me Inside Out - Alex Kleanson Pens Sweet Note to Wife, Ekene Umenwa on Valentine’s Day
Forum | 2 months ago

It’s Only You Who Knows Me Inside Out - Alex Kleanson Pens Sweet Note to Wife, Ekene Umenwa on Valentine’s Day