A-List Actress, Stephanie Okereke Unveiled As Miniso Nigeria Brand Ambassador (Photos)

Forum 6 years ago

A-List Actress, Stephanie Okereke Unveiled As Miniso Nigeria Brand Ambassador (Photos)

Nollywood actress and filmmaker Stephanie Linus has been unveiled as Miniso Nigeria‘s brand ambassador.

The Japanese retail brand announced this on their Instagram account, sharing a photo of the actress with the caption:

We are so excited to unveil Miniso Nigeria’s Brand Ambassador in person of @stephanielinus .
Quoting Stephanie “I am excited about the breath of fresh air coming into the Nigerian Retail market as MINISO represents the perfect mix of ‘quality and affordability’ with a wide range of products that appeals to all age groups.
I am particularly glad to be part of the phenomenal ideology of “simple”, “natural” and “quality” products.

I appreciate Miniso Nigeria for giving me this opportunity to serve as her Brand Ambassador”
LOVE LIFE! LOVE MINISO!! #Anticipate#MinisoNigeria #Comingyourwaysoon

Stephanie Linus also shared the news on her Instagram, posting a photo of herself signing the contract with the caption:

Hi Lovelies, yours truly is the Brand Ambassador for @minisonigeria#LoveLifeLoveMiniso

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 2 days ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband

Comedian AY Makun Splashes Millions On Brand New Range Rover
Forum | 2 days ago

Comedian AY Makun Splashes Millions On Brand New Range Rover

Philip Shaibu Excluded As INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Edo Guber Election
Forum | 2 days ago

Philip Shaibu Excluded As INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Edo Guber Election