"A King Is A King..No Noise" Annie Idibia showers her husband, 2face with praises on IG

Forum 6 years ago

"A King Is A King..No Noise" Annie Idibia showers her husband, 2face with praises on IG

Annie Idibia took to her Instagram page to shower her husband, 2face with praises calling him a King. Annie Idibia shared a video of 2face performing at the just concluded One Africa Music Festival New York and captioned it;

"One Africa Music Festival .. Can i brag a lil on his behalf??? Cos he NEVER ever will... Maybe The only artiste that didn't post anything/video on his page after his "glorious" performance in NY... A King Is A King..No Noise.. No plenty Hyping.. Notting.. Not Just Me, but We Are All (Africans) Super Proud Of You.. No Rival.. No Competition.. We Love You..Keep Kinging .. #YourNum1fan #2baba #simpleNclassy"
[ads4]
Watch the video below

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 4 hours ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May
Forum | 11 hours ago

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 4 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

Emma Stone to Star in Movie Directed by Husband Dave McCary for Universal
Forum | 6 days ago

Emma Stone to Star in Movie Directed by Husband Dave McCary for Universal