FINALLY!!! Girls Shakara Done End: As Scientists Develop S ex toys with Pulses and Warm Like Human(Photo)

Forum 7 years ago

FINALLY!!! Girls Shakara Done End: As Scientists Develop S ex toys with Pulses and Warm Like Human(Photo)

Many people will be excited over the announcement by some scientists about new s*x robots with warm skins that feels like that of a human.

In this era of advanced technology, scientists have developed a lifelike robot with warm skin which can even copy real humans down to their dimensions and personality traits.

According to a report by Dailystar, the s*x robots even have pulses and lifelike warm skin like that of a real human. Some are made to look exactly like real life crushes.

Love and Sex with Robots author David Levy said the robots will be available for sale soon. He said the new s*x dolls would be built using photographs and human replicas.

“Once the technology and the whole system of ordering and manufacturing these products becomes sophisticated, you won’t be able to stop your ex-boyfriend if he wants to order a robot that looks like you, same size as you, with the same voice as you,” he said.

Already, there is high demand for the lifelike s*x dolls as many people have started experimenting. It is believed that by 2030, realistic versions would be made available.

The professor said racy developments in artificial intelligence will allow robots to even sound like that person some celebrities. He also said they plan to make s*x dolls that look like celebrities.

Dr Levy added: “As the technology improves, the electronic voice will sound more and more like any particular person.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
End This Hiding, Submit Yourself To The Law - Ologbondiyan To Yahaya Bello
Forum | 1 day ago

End This Hiding, Submit Yourself To The Law - Ologbondiyan To Yahaya Bello

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 1 day ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 2 days ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish