99% Of People Who Love This Popular Fruit Snack Don’t Know The Real Name, Do You? [Tell Us]

Forum 8 years ago

99% Of People Who Love This Popular Fruit Snack Don’t Know The Real Name, Do You? [Tell Us]

This tiny has an orange coloured pulp which have a sweet and sour taste and a dry powdery texture, it is a great source of nutrients for human food and animal feeds.

It is a very popular fruit snack, particularly among children, who peel the black velvet case to reveal an orange pulp which is eaten raw Its Popularly known as Awin, by the Yoruba people, Icheku by the Igbos, and Tsamiyar kurm by the Hausas in Nigeria.

What Is The Real Name Of The Fruit?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Commotion As 16 People Are Feared Killed By Terrorist Bomb In Borno
Forum | 15 hours ago

Commotion As 16 People Are Feared Killed By Terrorist Bomb In Borno

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 15 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 16 hours ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted
Forum | 19 hours ago

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted