Youth Will Solve Nigeria’s Problems — President Buhari

Forum 8 years ago

Youth Will Solve Nigeria’s Problems — President Buhari

President Muhammadu Buhari has said he believes in Nigerian youths adding and that they would one day solve Nigeria’s problems.

According to the President who said this on Saturday at the 25th convocation ceremony of the Federal University of Technology Minna, Niger State, youths are the greatest resource the country has.

He said, “No doubt, this gathering signifies hope and promise because our youth — vibrant, energetic and creative citizens — are the greatest resources and pillar of this country.
Today may be rough and tough, but tomorrow will be better.

“I have hope in the youth because I see inventors; problem solvers and leaders that will one day make Nigeria greater than my government will make it.”

President Buhari who was represented by the Director of Science and Technology, Federal Ministry of Education, Sunday Chega, told the graduands to see their certificates as a testimony.

He said, “Students should get the grades they deserve when they earn it, and they should not get the grades they do not deserve when they have not earned it.”

He added, “We all have to work for the desired change. As you all know, our administration came to power on the promise of change.
Changing our society from the path of corruption in high and low places is a task we all must be committed to.

“It is not a magic wand that a single leader alone can use; we all have to believe in it and we have to work for it. Indeed, inculcating the virtues of honour, integrity and discipline are essentially the duty of the family and educational institutions.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music

Nigerian Govt Places Ex-Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello on Watchlist
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Govt Places Ex-Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello on Watchlist

Nigerian Army Troops Foil Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize Notorious Terrorist In Taraba
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Army Troops Foil Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize Notorious Terrorist In Taraba

Nigerian Police Arrest Trigger-Happy Officer Who Shot Dead Businessman In Abia For Refusing To Give Bribe
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Police Arrest Trigger-Happy Officer Who Shot Dead Businessman In Abia For Refusing To Give Bribe