I Would Rather Invest In Agriculture Than Given N5k To Unemployed Nigerians - Pres. Buhari

Forum 8 years ago

I Would Rather Invest In Agriculture Than Given N5k To Unemployed Nigerians - Pres. Buhari

While speaking during a meeting in Saudi Arabia, President Buhari said he had a different opinion on the N5000 stipend his party promised to give to unemployed Nigerians when they come into power.

Buhari said he would rather use the N5000 to repair the infrastructures in schools and empower mining and agriculture than to give the money to people who don't work;

“This largesse of N5,000 for the unemployed, I have got a slightly different priority. I would rather do the infrastructure for the school that request them and empower agriculture, mining so that every able bodied person can go and get work instead of giving 5,000, N5,000 to those who don’t work.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Shogun Season 2 Update Given by Showrunner
Forum | 1 day ago

Shogun Season 2 Update Given by Showrunner

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC
Forum | 1 day ago

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna
Forum | 2 days ago

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance
Forum | 2 days ago

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance