Buhari Told Me Why Everybody Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka

Forum 8 years ago

Buhari Told Me Why Everybody Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka

In an exclusive interview with Rev Fr Camillus Ejike Mbaka by Dailytrust, the founder and spiritual director of Adoration Ministry Enugu, Nigeria (AMEN) speaks on his recent encounter with President Muhammadu Buhari, what transpired between him and Mrs. Patience Jonathan when she visited his ministry ahead of the 2015 general elections and many other issues.

When asked : " What happened between him and President Muhammadu Buhari during his visit to the Presidential Villa? "

" Buhari assured me of good governance but his worry is democratic bureaucracy. If not for democratic bureaucracy, this country could have been a country for which everybody will say ‘Nagode Allah’ (I thank God), ‘Masha Allah’ (thank God for what this man has done), ‘Insha Allah’ (by the grace of God). But now, he has to pass through the Senate and the House of Reps.So, it’s no longer like when he was Buhari the military Head of State with Tunde Idiagbon. But Buhari still has the same spirit, the same enthusiasm, the same forcefulness, the same will power, the same determination to put Nigeria on the platform of excellence, but there is bureaucratic bottleneck.
So, with an oath, Buhari assured me of giving Nigeria good governance. " he stated.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Howl: Leonardo DiCaprio Working on Live-Action Movie Told From a Dog and Wolf’s Perspective
Forum | 4 days ago

Howl: Leonardo DiCaprio Working on Live-Action Movie Told From a Dog and Wolf’s Perspective

Nigerian Actors, Yinka Quadri And Ogogo Finally Reconcile, ‘Hug It Out’ After Feuding For Years
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigerian Actors, Yinka Quadri And Ogogo Finally Reconcile, ‘Hug It Out’ After Feuding For Years

Nigerian Govt Applying Quasi-Subsidy on Fuel Price – TUC President, Osifo
Forum | 5 days ago

Nigerian Govt Applying Quasi-Subsidy on Fuel Price – TUC President, Osifo

EPL: Arne Slot told to sell two Liverpool top players
Forum | 6 days ago

EPL: Arne Slot told to sell two Liverpool top players