Listen Guys, For the Sake of Your Lives, Here Are 7 Types of Ladies You Should Never Try to Deflower

Forum 7 years ago

Listen Guys, For the Sake of Your Lives, Here Are 7 Types of Ladies You Should Never Try to Deflower

Before taking that step, there are categories of ladies you should not disflower nor impregnate if you know you won’t marry them

1. Spiritual Ladies
Some ladies stay away from men just because they have vow to God not to lose their virginity before marriage. When you trick these ladies by promising them undying love just to take their virginity from them, God’s wrath will definitely come upon such a man

2. Hot tempered Ladies
In case you don’t know, some ladies are very aggressive that they don’t take poo from guys. If you dare break their virginity and try to dump them, they can torture you either by biting off your J0yst!ck or pour acid on you

3. Native Doctors Patronizers
To be very frank and sincere, guys really need to take a chill pill on whom to break their virginity if not calamity will befall them. This reminds me when I was reading profusely for my final exam last month just to escape probation when I overheard a lady making incantations and raining curses on his boyfriend who robbed her of her virginity and broke up with her afterwards. I had to quickly lock my window and switched on my home theatre so that the curses she la!d will not lose direction and come straight into my own room

4. Ladies who coerce you into Blood Covenant
Some ladies put guys in bondage by forcing blood covenant on them when they breach their promises to marry them after sleeping with them. Such guys may eventually breach their promises carelessly and may end up in six feet.

5. Ladies whose Families are Fetish
It is very paramount to know that some parents make incisions on their daughters and lay curses on any guy who tricks them into sex. Some guys out of ignorance will do the deed and won’t be able to get jobs after graduating from school. guys may not know this. Sometimes they graduate from school and end up playing Bet9ja and 1960bet as a result of the spell

6. Underage Girls
Some guys are ambassadors for deflowering ladies just to brag to their friends that they’re indeed men. That was how I read on Nairaland front page about a man who impregnated a soldier’s daughter a d was sent to 21 years imprisonment.

7. Ladies Suffering from Physical Disability
It is very disgraceful that some guys even take advantage of the physically challenged ladies when they know they can’t marry them. Guys should really caution themselves because the girls parents will always be praying for a scape goat that will impregnate their daughter and the man will marry her by force by fire.

8. Ladies whose Fathers are Prophets
A word from an angry prophet especially the one from a white garment churches can either sharpen your life or destroy it. These prophets can see you when bleeping their daughters through revelations and will use Bible verses to lay curses on you.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Chibok Girls Abduction Has Left Scars On Lives Of Affected Victims, Their Families - Atiku
Forum | 1 week ago

Chibok Girls Abduction Has Left Scars On Lives Of Affected Victims, Their Families - Atiku

Sex Lives of College Girls Season 3 Adds New Series Regular to Cast
Forum | 1 week ago

Sex Lives of College Girls Season 3 Adds New Series Regular to Cast

Human Lives Will Be Electrocuted – Shehu Sani Reacts To Hike In Electricity Tariff
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Human Lives Will Be Electrocuted – Shehu Sani Reacts To Hike In Electricity Tariff

The Bad Guys 2 Release Date Set for Animated DreamWorks Sequel
Forum | 3 weeks ago

The Bad Guys 2 Release Date Set for Animated DreamWorks Sequel