Omg! Female Teacher Beats Her Colleague Mercilessly in Front of Students Over a Disagreement (Photo)

Forum 7 years ago

Omg! Female Teacher Beats Her Colleague Mercilessly in Front of Students Over a Disagreement (Photo)

Andile Nene was beaten merciless by a fellow teacher
A female teacher was left bleeding profusely on the head after a colleague beat her with a broomstick in front of students leading to a fight. The incident happened in South Africa.

According to Daily Sun ZA, Andile Nene (25) from Silethukukhanya High School in Mtubatuba, northern KZN, claimed a fellow teacher beat her on the head with a broomstick on Thursday. She claimed the fight started when the other teacher refused to move out of the way for her to enter the staff room.

[i“There wasn’t a lot of space in the doorway but she started shouting at me for touching her as I entered the room. I politely apologised to her,”[/i] she said.

According to the victim, she had prepared her lessons in the staff room, not knowing her colleague was waiting for her outside.

“When I left the room she asked me why I undermined her and picked up a steel broomstick. She started beating me, but I took the broom from her,” Andile claimed.

She said she ran to the principal’s office because she was bleeding and pupils were laughing. Later, police arrived and took Anele in for statement.

“What irritates me is that she thinks she can just pay me to withdraw the case. She begged me to name my price and not open a case,” she said.

SGB chairman, Siya Khumalo said: “We were shocked by the incident, but the matter was reported to the district office.”
Education department spokesman Sihle Mlotshwa said: “We are not aware of the incident. We condemn such behaviour in the strongest possible terms.”

Police spokesman, Lieutenant-Colonel Thulani Zwane confirmed that a case of assault with intent to cause grievous bodily harm was opened at Mtubatuba cop shop.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel
Forum | 10 hours ago

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel

Video of a Student And His Teacher Engaging in Heated Argument Sparks Outrage
Forum | 2 days ago

Video of a Student And His Teacher Engaging in Heated Argument Sparks Outrage

KASU notice to returning students on registration, 2023/2024
Forum | 2 days ago

KASU notice to returning students on registration, 2023/2024

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today
Forum | 2 days ago

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today