We do not host files, we only fetch from random sources. If you want to take down a webpage of yours, submit the reports to dmca.waploaded.com and the page will be removed immediately.

“I Started Casting Out Demons At 17, 18” – Gov Okpebholo Speaks On Fighting Insecur!ty, Cult!sm

Forum 2 days ago

“I Started Casting Out Demons At 17, 18” – Gov Okpebholo Speaks On Fighting Insecur!ty, Cult!sm

Edo State Governor Monday Okpebholo has said he started casting out demons when he was about 17 or 18 years old while speaking about his experience fighting insecurity and cultism.

The governor made the remark while addressing a gathering in church, where he reflected on his early experiences seeing young people in the presence of God.

“When I see young ones standing in the presence of God I remembered that I started casting out demons when I was 17-18yrs old so fighting insecurity most especially cultism is not a new thing to me .. it is something that has been happening,” he said.

His comment has since sparked mixed reactions on social media, with some users questioning the statement and others mocking the governor.

@tit4tats: Name of church please. As the pastor don turn pulpit to stand up comedy, make we turn up. Nonsense

@moskillz4u: Oga you are the demon…😂🤣😂😂

@KingsleyabiolaN: Make caricature of christianity, bcos we’ve shtt* men of god

@offline1923: Yes and all the demon you casted out entered your own body

@dollamanhenry: The demons he casted out entered him, hence, he became an olodo upriser governor 😎

@GodwinsonFate: Bro, how did we get clowns as governors?

@JosTuge50292: Tinubu is most likely the demon he is casting out

@enas4reality1: this man day scatter everywhere the D7 governor, even the pastor chork when he hear the casting out demons hahahhaahhaha

@Oluchi07051166: Na why them nor dey like pastor’s again, cos why u dey give this man platform?

@ugoClovis5: And you never cast the one for your state and Apc

@Johnson71157472: But he failed to caste out demons that blocked his brain First and now these demons are living in him and started manifesting under APC

@KachoicePeeter: And u never cast ursef d demon wey dey ur body 😂

@Steadyme_N: Jesu!!!!

@dngmediaworld: No be your fault now na me Weitn I de find for Twitter 😞

@Ali57469641: D7 no de disappoint… Oga lamba

@_1regularbeing: Bruhh I dey really pity people living in Edo State sha cos watin be this 😭😭😂

What's your rating?
0
{{ratingsCount}} Votes