We do not host files, we only fetch from random sources. If you want to take down a webpage of yours, submit the reports to dmca.waploaded.com and the page will be removed immediately.

“I Recorded ‘Dynamite’ With Wizkid In 2021”- Tyla

Forum 1 week ago

“I Recorded ‘Dynamite’ With Wizkid In 2021”- Tyla

South African singer Tyla has revealed that she recorded a song titled ‘Dynamite’ with Nigerian music star Wizkid as far back as 2021.

The Grammy-winning singer made the revelation while discussing the release of her music project and the challenges she faced before putting it out.

According to Tyla, the collaboration with Wizkid happened several years ago, but the song has yet to be released.

“I recorded ‘Dynamite’ with Wizkid in 2021. It was a very long time ago. My team didn’t want me to release the EP at first, but I had to push them to release it,” she said.

The revelation has sparked interest among music fans, particularly those curious about the unreleased collaboration between the two African music stars.

Tyla’s disclosure also offers insight into the lengthy process behind some of the music projects that eventually make it to the public.

What's your rating?
0
{{ratingsCount}} Votes