Unpaid Bills: Prostitutes Force Clients To Drink Water Used In Washing Their Privates

Forum 8 years ago

Unpaid Bills: Prostitutes Force Clients To Drink Water Used In Washing Their Privates

Pandemonium broke out on Saturday at the popular cable point base of commercial sex workers in Asaba, Delta State when some commercial sex workers went berserk and allegedly attacked their customers over unpaid bills.

At the wake of the melee, it was reliably gathered that the commercial sex workers had resolved to increase their charges and had warned their customers who do not want to comply to steer clear of them but this was not to be as the victims claimed they were not put in the know of their new charges.

Eye witness, Ngozi Njeh said that a round of sex which used to be N1,000.00 was increased to N2,000 while a night often called ‘Day Break’ which used to be N5,000 was increased to N8,000; a situation the victims commercial sex workers.

It was further gathered that trouble started when the victims entered into one of the brothels (name withheld) as usual. At negotiations with the commercial sex workers, they agreed to pay for a night at N8,000 each.

Anabel Onweh, one of the commercial sex workers said “the victims agreed to pay us N8,000 each and we took them in, after using us, the following morning they were giving us N4,000 as against our bargain and we decided to attack them and beat them mercilessly because we know what brought us to this brothel’’.

Investigation revealed that the victims were allegedly subjected to drinking private part washing water after their clothes were torn and injuries inflicted on them before Police at the A-Division came to their rescue.

At the A-Division Police Station, an officer who gave his name as Raphael (Surname withheld) said “we moved into the brothel with our men when we heard a shouting match between the commercial sex workers and their customers and on interrogation we discovered the customers refused to pay their bills and the matter was resolved amicably.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Something in the Water Trailer Previews Shark Attack Movie
Forum | 5 days ago

Something in the Water Trailer Previews Shark Attack Movie

Regina Daniels’ Mother, Rita, Appeals To Water Spirits In Anam River
Forum | 1 week ago

Regina Daniels’ Mother, Rita, Appeals To Water Spirits In Anam River

UCL: Referee used common sense – Arteta on why Bayern didn’t get penalty
Forum | 1 week ago

UCL: Referee used common sense – Arteta on why Bayern didn’t get penalty

I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I
Forum | 1 week ago

I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I'm Just 35 And I Look Older Than My Age Now - Lady Laments