EXPOSED!!! I Work With The DSS ;Presidency Paid us To Begin Media War on Kanu – Waziri

Forum 8 years ago

EXPOSED!!! I Work With The DSS ;Presidency Paid us To Begin Media War on Kanu – Waziri

Lets analyze this.

If Nnamdi Kanu is not a great man and if what he is pursuing is not for our good, why would President Buhari release N20 Billion on media and false campaign against him?
[ads4]
Now tell me why a government will sponsor falsehood against him if not out of fear of what he might achieve?

They are using The Nation, Punch Newspapers, and others to spread lies against Nnamdi Kanu. However, Chukwu Okike, Chukwunna, Obasi, Tamuno, and Abiama have all helped us to reveal the truth.
[ads4]
Nasir Waziri wrote:

Please publish this on your webpage. I worship the almighty allah and I do not support evil. I work with the DSS and on Saturday, the presidency brought the order with cash in suitcases for us to begin the media war on Nnamdi Kanu. The plan was to drug him, take him to a hotel and snap him naked with a woman but some said with the current publicity on the case, that would be too much a risk to take. So they decided to photoshop this picture as Nnamdi Kanu with a woman and released it to the press. I am forwarding you the original picture so you can use it and fight for this innocent man. I am an Hausaman but I secretly support Biafra because I believe with Biafra, my people will stop all these killings and focus on farming and agriculture. The Fulani have held us hostage for a long time. They are the trouble with Nigeria.

[ads4]

WARNING: At Waploaded.com we pick news online an tender for our readers to know what happeninh around them, all ideas of this post are of the Source

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Social Media Users Drag Layi Wasabi Over Recent Post About Bachelors Life
Forum | 2 days ago

Social Media Users Drag Layi Wasabi Over Recent Post About Bachelors Life

Super Eagles: Finidi not willing to work with Amokachi, Amuneke
Forum | 2 days ago

Super Eagles: Finidi not willing to work with Amokachi, Amuneke

Xxssive Alleges That Wizkid Might Have Been Paid to Start Fight With Davido
Forum | 3 days ago

Xxssive Alleges That Wizkid Might Have Been Paid to Start Fight With Davido