Governor Wike, Rivers First Lady host Children to a Christmas party

Forum 8 years ago

Governor Wike, Rivers First Lady host Children to a Christmas party

Wife of Rivers State Governor, Justice Suzzette Nyesom-Wike has declared that the state government will always promote the welfare of Rivers Children as a way of securing the state's future.

Justice Suzzette Wike and her husband, the Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike on Boxing Day crowned a wonderful Christmas by celebrating with Rivers Children from all backgrounds.
The Rivers State Christmas Children Party held at the Fore-court of the Government House, Port Harcourt witnessed Governor Wike and his wife interacting with the children, playing games with them and riding on a train with the kids.

Speaking at the event, Wife of Rivers State Governor, Justice Suzzette Wike said that the Christmas Party was organised to foster friendship amongst the future leaders of the state.
The governor’s wife noted that the Wike administration will always implement programmes and projects that will guarantee the future of Rivers Children.
She said Christmas is a season of sharing love and gifts premised on the ideals la!d down by Jesus Christ

According to her, the joy shared with the children and the happiness that flowed from all the interactions are the true essence of Christmas.

Present at the children party were leaders of Rivers State, top government functionaries and women groups. The children were also entertained by comedians and musicians.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
We Are Lady Parts Season 2 Trailer Previews Peacock Comedy Return
Forum | 2 days ago

We Are Lady Parts Season 2 Trailer Previews Peacock Comedy Return

Cross River Governor Announces New Minimum Wage for Workers
Forum | 2 days ago

Cross River Governor Announces New Minimum Wage for Workers

Why I Approved N70,000 Minimum Wage – Governor Obaseki
Forum | 2 days ago

Why I Approved N70,000 Minimum Wage – Governor Obaseki