Flamboyant Nigerian Instagram user says he is no failure judging by all the hot girls he's slept with

5 years ago

Duh, success is not measured by the number of women you sleep with...but don't tell that to Popular flamboyant Instagram user, Ray Hushpuppi, who has a knack for showing off his designer acquisitions on Instagram. He took to his page to motivate himself, writing;

"Whenever I feel like I'm a failure, I remind myself that I've seen some really hot girls on the explore page that I forgot I f**ked which I wouldn't have if I was actually a failure"

Related forums
JUST IN!!! Atiku Identifies Kind Of Leader Nigeria Needs Ahead Of 2023 General Election – See What He Said
Forum

JUST IN!!! Atiku Identifies Kind Of Leader Nigeria Needs Ahead Of 2023 General Election – See What He Said

14 hours ago
Assaulted Uber Driver to Get Justice - Inibehe Says After Taking Up the Case (Photo)
Forum

Assaulted Uber Driver to Get Justice - Inibehe Says After Taking Up the Case (Photo)

21 hours ago
People Saw Me As A Seductress And Husband Snatcher After Glamour Girls – Eucharia Anunobi
Forum

People Saw Me As A Seductress And Husband Snatcher After Glamour Girls – Eucharia Anunobi

21 hours ago
Reality Star, Sammie Recounts How He Made It to BBNaija Despite Having Speaking Disability
Forum

Reality Star, Sammie Recounts How He Made It to BBNaija Despite Having Speaking Disability

1 day ago