‘Circle of Diplomats’ Honours Ex-President Jonathan in a Record Breaking Award in Geneva

6 years ago

Come January 21st, 2016 at the yearly Dinner/Gala night of the Diplomatic Circles in Geneva, Switzerland President Goodluck Jonathan will become the first African leader in and out of office to be honoured for his democratic credentials and upholding Human Rights in Africa.
The Diplomatic Circle is a group of diplomats from all round the world. President Jonathan being also the guest of honour will equally deliver a key note address.
[ads4]
This goes to show that President Jonathan has become not just a national asset to Nigeria but to the African continent and global community.

Related forums
Ignore Calls To Run For President Again - Actor OkonLagos Tells Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan
Forum

Ignore Calls To Run For President Again - Actor OkonLagos Tells Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan

2 days ago
AFCON 2021: President Buhari hails emphatic progress of Super Eagles
Forum

AFCON 2021: President Buhari hails emphatic progress of Super Eagles

2 days ago
Goodluck Jonathan Reacts As Nigeria Qualify For Knockout Stages (See What He Said)
Forum

Goodluck Jonathan Reacts As Nigeria Qualify For Knockout Stages (See What He Said)

2 days ago
2023: I’ll Run For President If APC Finds Me Fit, Says Ayade
Forum

2023: I’ll Run For President If APC Finds Me Fit, Says Ayade

2 days ago