Drama In The Senate As Sen. Abaraibe Queries The Dressing Of His Colleague, Waliki

Forum 8 years ago

Drama In The Senate As Sen. Abaraibe Queries The Dressing Of His Colleague, Waliki

A mild drama which led to general laughter ensued in the senate yesterday as one of the senators, Enyinnaya Abaraibe representing Abia South queried the dressing of his colleague, Ali Waliki representing Bauchi South (pictured above).

Waliki who had received a petition from students of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, was about to lay the petition before the Senate as directed by Senate President Saraki when
Abaribe raised a point of order, saying that Waliki should not be allowed to lay the petition as he was not well dressed

“Mr. President, my distinguished colleague is not properly dressed, as such, he should not be allowed to lay the petition. He is wearing suit without a tie,” Abaribe said.Responding, Wakili who was wearing a black suit without a tie said “I’m properly dressed and if you look at the way Obama dresses, you will appreciate my dressing.”he said

A general laughter enveloped the chambers afterwards. Waliki later la!d his petition before the house.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Yemi Alade fumes as she queries Lagos State government over recent series of house demolitions
Forum | 1 day ago

Yemi Alade fumes as she queries Lagos State government over recent series of house demolitions

Senator Austin Akobundu Foundation Educational Scholarship
Forum | 3 days ago

Senator Austin Akobundu Foundation Educational Scholarship

Kerry Condon, William H. Macy Join Joel Edgerton and Felicity Jones in Drama Movie Train Dreams
Forum | 3 days ago

Kerry Condon, William H. Macy Join Joel Edgerton and Felicity Jones in Drama Movie Train Dreams

Send Warning Of Impending Terror Attacks To Us – Defense Minister, Matawalle Urges United States
Forum | 3 days ago

Send Warning Of Impending Terror Attacks To Us – Defense Minister, Matawalle Urges United States