TSA: Lai Mohammed Should Speak Like A Minister And Not A Tout, Fayose Fires BACK

Forum 8 years ago

TSA: Lai Mohammed Should Speak Like A Minister And Not A Tout, Fayose Fires BACK

The Governor of Ekiti State, Ayo Fayose through his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka has reacted to a statement by the Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed, that he, Ayodele Fayose and others kicking against President Muhammadu Buhari’s Treasury Single Account, TSA, policy should return to elementary school. Fayose said it was shameful that the Minister ran away from the main issue and chose to attack personalities.

“Now that Daddy Lai Mohammed has been elevated to the position of the spokesperson of the Federal Government of Nigeria, he needs to be purged of the APC basket mouth syndrome that made him to speak like a tout,” Mr. Olayinka said on behalf of the Governor in a statement today. Continue...

“At 63, Lai Mohammed should know that speaking for the federal government of Nigeria is different from speaking for the APC, which he did by always tying corn to his anus while dancing naked at the market place.

“He should know that opposition is a major ingredient of democracy and any democratic government devoid of opposition must be ready to embrace anarchy.

“It is therefore the duty of Nigerians, especially the National Assembly to ask questions on the administration of the resources being held in trust for them by those in power and it is the responsibility of government at all levels to explain.

“When a man like Lai Mohammed, who is employed and being paid with tax payers’ money now choses to insult Nigerians just because they ask questions, sane minds should pity the President who employed such a loquacious person to speak for his government.

“As for Governor Fayose, he will continue to uphold the truth and speak in the overall interest of Nigerians, not minding the offensive odour emanating from the propaganda infected mouths of Lai Mohammed and his ilk,” the statement said.

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking to Remove Hannatu Musawa As Minister as She
Forum | 1 day ago

Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking to Remove Hannatu Musawa As Minister as She's a Serving NYSC Member

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 1 day ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna
Forum | 4 days ago

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi
Forum | 5 days ago

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi