The Government Of My Husband Is That Of Love, Unity & Security- Aisha Buhari

Forum 8 years ago

The Government Of My Husband Is That Of Love, Unity & Security- Aisha Buhari

Wife of the President of Nigeria, Mrs. Aisha Buhari, has assured Nigerians that they are in safe hands. Mrs Buhari made this statement when she inaugurated a health initiative yesterday in Enugu. Mrs Buhari said her husband’s government is a government of unity, love and security assuring them that they are in safe hands.

“The government of my husband is a government of unity, love and security. Nigerians are in safe hands in my husband’s government,” she said.

While speaking further on the health initiative, the wife of the president said;

“This health screening exercise will be enjoyed by not less than 2,000 women from virtually all the 17 Local Government Areas of the state.

“It would enable women ascertain their health statuses at no cost. It would promote good health, particularly among the rural women and the underprivileged.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Wofai Fada drops romantic video with husband amid in-laws’ marriage disapproval
Forum | 2 days ago

Wofai Fada drops romantic video with husband amid in-laws’ marriage disapproval

Yemi Alade fumes as she queries Lagos State government over recent series of house demolitions
Forum | 2 days ago

Yemi Alade fumes as she queries Lagos State government over recent series of house demolitions

I Love The Freedom Of Being Single – DJ Cuppy Declares
Forum | 2 days ago

I Love The Freedom Of Being Single – DJ Cuppy Declares

Black Panther Actor ‘Would Love To’ Play Batman
Forum | 3 days ago

Black Panther Actor ‘Would Love To’ Play Batman