"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

College of Agriculture Science and Tech. Lafia issues important notice to ND I & II students

Forum 2 days ago

College of Agriculture Science and Tech. Lafia issues important notice to ND I & II students

This is to inform all ND II students of the College of Agriculture, Science and Technology, Lafia that there will be Technical Defence of Industrial Training (IT) on 8th July, 2024 at the Fisheries Lab by 10:00am Prompt. Affected students are to come along with Account Name and Account Number.

Also, all ND I students should come to the SIWES Office Room 19 and obtain placement form for the IT from Monday, 1st July, 2024. 

Be informed accordingly. Thank you!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
UNIUYO SUG notice to students on extension of deadline for second semester registration
Forum | 2 days ago

UNIUYO SUG notice to students on extension of deadline for second semester registration

UNIZIK response to false claims on clemency to students with outstanding carryovers
Forum | 2 days ago

UNIZIK response to false claims on clemency to students with outstanding carryovers

ADUSTECCH SUG issues important notice to students regarding students
Forum | 3 days ago

ADUSTECCH SUG issues important notice to students regarding students' loan

Adventist College of Nursing Sciences, Jengre admission into basic Nursing programme, 2024/2025
Forum | 5 days ago

Adventist College of Nursing Sciences, Jengre admission into basic Nursing programme, 2024/2025