"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Stefflon Don shares why she adores Nigerians

Forum 2 days ago

Stefflon Don shares why she adores Nigerians

Notable British musician Stefflon Don opens up on what she loves about Nigerians.

The ex-girlfriend of Burna Boy shared her fondness for Nigeria and its rich culture in a recent interview with radio host Henrieveill on Tuesday.

She revealed that the rich cultures draw her to the country and its people, showcasing her appreciation for the vibrant culture.

Stefflon Don said:

“Ooh, my gosh, there’s so many things, music, food. I like the people, the banter. They are so funny, very vibrant, and very colourful, like everything is in your face. It’s very loud. They remind me of Jamaicans but in a different way.”

She added:

“I like your tradition; I feel like, as Jamaicans, we’ve been stripped of that. We’ve just got dancehall, good food and vibes. were just nice people, but we ain’t really got; the cultural aspect has been taken away from us.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Don Jazzy opens up on why he hasn’t married
Forum | 4 days ago

Don Jazzy opens up on why he hasn’t married

Tosin Silverdam shares latest update from Papaya Ex’s money making class
Forum | 4 days ago

Tosin Silverdam shares latest update from Papaya Ex’s money making class

Davido shares sweet video with Chioma, declares ‘God’s Time’ following their wedding
Forum | 4 days ago

Davido shares sweet video with Chioma, declares ‘God’s Time’ following their wedding

Superman Set Photos: Lois Lane & Jimmy Olsen Don Animated Series Inspired Costumes
Forum | 6 days ago

Superman Set Photos: Lois Lane & Jimmy Olsen Don Animated Series Inspired Costumes