Kingsley Okonkwo addresses those who hide partners’ faces on social media

Forum 5 days ago

Kingsley Okonkwo addresses those who hide partners’ faces on social media

Popular clergyman Kingsley Okonkwo recently spoke out about the trend of individuals hiding their partners’ faces on social media.

On his official Instagram page, Pastor Kingsley asserted that it’s another form of madness for someone to hide their partner’s face on social media, especially when they were never compelled to post in the first place.

He wrote: “Another form of madness is hiding the face of your partner that we didn’t ask you to post.”

Mixed reactions to Kingsley Okonkwo’s statement

drprincessjanet wrote: “It is not anyone’s business if someone decide to show or hide their partner’s face. Calling it madness is ridiculous to say the least.”

chubbie wrote: “Sharon ooja 👀”

spotlightmediatech said: “Lol 😂 and hiding the faces of children we didn’t ask for …”

lollybillz said: “An undiagnosed version of ment 😂”

_lanlaeriyke said: “He’s right but I will still hide him 😂😂😂till he have me fully 😂😂😂”

zuchhy_nedu said: “Insecurities makes them hide their partners.. nothing you gon tell me”

tohab_event asked: “And does your bible also ask you to judge 😢madness from the mouth of a pastor 😢solicitor olorun,what’s your business sef”

pslay2u queried: “Is this man a pastor or relationship coach?”

b.o.d_republic wrote: “My partner and your own may look alike and I don’t like confusion 😂, so it’s better to hide it 😂😂”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Blade’s Mia Goth Addresses Delayed MCU Production: ‘They Want to Make a Great Movie’
Forum | 2 days ago

Blade’s Mia Goth Addresses Delayed MCU Production: ‘They Want to Make a Great Movie’

CHIVIDO24: Davido and groomsmen graces social media with their look
Forum | 2 days ago

CHIVIDO24: Davido and groomsmen graces social media with their look

Transfer: Wrexham boss elated to sign Okonkwo on permanent deal
Forum | 4 days ago

Transfer: Wrexham boss elated to sign Okonkwo on permanent deal

Abure worker of iniquity, LP executive secret society – Kenneth Okonkwo alleges
Forum | 6 days ago

Abure worker of iniquity, LP executive secret society – Kenneth Okonkwo alleges