"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Saida Boj reacts to Portable’s diss track, drags his wives and babymamas

Forum 1 week ago

Saida Boj reacts to Portable’s diss track, drags his wives and babymamas

Controversial content creator Saida Boj has come out to react to singer Portable’s diss track he released for her.

On Monday, June 3, Portable through his diss track informed the influencer about her misleading remark on a podcast, saying she was becoming a “nuisance on social media.”

The Zazu boss went one step further and released a diss track about SaidaBoj, prompting a response from the influencer.

In a trending video released on Thursday, June 13, Saida Boj, who says Portable has over 16 infections, stated that he would have gone unnoticed if not for Olamide’s influence.

She also accused the artist of exploiting and abandoning his fans, calling him an ungrateful person. Saida Boj said in parts;

“The dumbest part of my brain is intellectually sound than your whole existence put together. We are not on the same level boy, it is humiliating for me to reduce myself to your level.

“Make sure u brush your teeth before you mention my name, “I be classy Olosho unlike those wan wey u call wives wey be like who dem dey pay N1,500.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ka3na reacts to backlash after flaunting custom private jet online
Forum | 2 days ago

Ka3na reacts to backlash after flaunting custom private jet online

Davido drags Sophia Momodu to court, demands full custody of Imade
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido drags Sophia Momodu to court, demands full custody of Imade

EPL: I’ve peace of mind now – Man United star reacts to club’s decision on Ten Hag
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: I’ve peace of mind now – Man United star reacts to club’s decision on Ten Hag

Transfer: ‘Special to be first Nigerian here’ — Ejuke reacts to Sevilla move
Forum | 4 days ago

Transfer: ‘Special to be first Nigerian here’ — Ejuke reacts to Sevilla move