"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Veteran actor Suebebe reportedly passes away

Forum 1 week ago

Veteran actor Suebebe reportedly passes away

Tragedy strikes as veteran Nollywood actor, Dayo Adewunmi better known as Sule Suebebe reportedly passes away.

Viral reports making the rounds have alleged that the singer died in an undisclosed hospital in the early hours of Wednesday morning.

At the time of writing, the exact cause of his death wasn’t revealed, however, the news have left many a people mournful.

It would be recalled that not a long time ago, the actor had come out to appeal to Nigerians to forgive him for the reckless lifestyle he had led in his youth while asking for financial help to pay for his medical bills.

He had said …

“Please, I want to ask for forgiveness. Please, I want everyone I have offended to forgive me. Because when I was young, I was a musician. I enjoyed life. I don’t repeat clothes. My house was like a textile factory, to tell you how much I had clothes and shoes.

“I was just living life recklessly. I engaged in minor activities, and I was making money constantly. However, I didn’t have a mentor to warn me about my lifestyle. None of my relatives advised me. So, I saw myself as the Don.

“So, Nigerians, please. Anyone I have wronged, knowingly or unknowingly. Please forgive me. I should prostrate while begging, but my health won’t allow me. Please forgive me, especially all the women I have offended. I know I have stepped on toes regarding the issue of women.”

His demise has thrown fans and colleagues who had loved him into mourning.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Donald Sutherland Passes Away, Kiefer Sutherland Issues Statement
Forum | 1 day ago

Donald Sutherland Passes Away, Kiefer Sutherland Issues Statement

Ian McKellen Health Update After Actor Fell off Stage During Performance
Forum | 3 days ago

Ian McKellen Health Update After Actor Fell off Stage During Performance

BREAKING: Finidi George reportedly resigns as Nigeria and Super Eagles coach
Forum | 6 days ago

BREAKING: Finidi George reportedly resigns as Nigeria and Super Eagles coach

Burna Boy visits University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, reportedly settles bills for all patients
Forum | 1 week ago

Burna Boy visits University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, reportedly settles bills for all patients