"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

“Aunty Ramota is not in coma” – Online husband, Ijoba Lande gives update

Forum 1 week ago

“Aunty Ramota is not in coma” – Online husband, Ijoba Lande gives update

Well-known Yoruba content creator Ijoba Lande has debunked claims that Aunty Ramota is in a coma after undergoing a Brazilian Butt Lift.

According to Ijoba Lande, the popular video of Aunty Ramota having a BBL was made for “content,” he further clarified that she is not unconscious as widely spread.

Tosin Silverdam, a blogger, stated on Instagram that Aunty Ramota had BBL surgery on Saturday in a facility in the Ikorodu neighborhood of Lagos State to improve her beauty.

Tosin claimed that because of difficulties during the treatment, she went into a coma.

Lande responded in a video on Monday, saying that he had been informed by some of Aunty Ramota’s close friends and family that the BBL procedure was a hoax.

Posting on his TikTok handle, Lande said: “I’m disappointed in Dare and Ebute Council over what happened to Ramota; even you, Aboki, deny knowledge of what happened. I called you to beg if it was a prank or content but you said it was real. I called Dare and Ebute Council, and Aunty Lara, but they refused to pick up their calls. I later got to know that Aunty Lara traveled.

“Nigerians, Aunty Ramota is not in a coma; initially, I thought it was content but when I saw them carrying her in a stretcher, that was when I knew. I called Aunty Lara’s mother; she didn’t pick up, then I sent a voice note; that was when she told me that it was not real. She informed me that Aunty Ramota is not in Lagos and that they went to Ede or someplace.

“Let me stress again that Ramota is not in a coma, I was just told that it’s content and I don’t know her whereabouts. Everybody should relax because it’s content.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Monsters, Inc. 2 Sequel Update Given by Pixar’s Pete Docter
Forum | 1 day ago

Monsters, Inc. 2 Sequel Update Given by Pixar’s Pete Docter

UNCROSS notice on payment of fees and online registration of courses
Forum | 2 days ago

UNCROSS notice on payment of fees and online registration of courses

Lethal Weapon 5 Update Given by Mel Gibson, Will Tackle ‘Hard Issues’
Forum | 3 days ago

Lethal Weapon 5 Update Given by Mel Gibson, Will Tackle ‘Hard Issues’