"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Maureen Esisi declares marriage to Blossom Chukwujekwu as wasted years

Forum 1 week ago

Maureen Esisi declares marriage to Blossom Chukwujekwu as wasted years

Notable Nollywood actress, Maureen Esisi pours out her heart on her separation from her ex-husband, Blossom Chukwujekwu while describing their marriage as wasted years.

This came amidst the revelation on a podcast session with The House Chronicles hosted by the BBNaija reality star, Miracle.

The actress also known as Red Vigor emphasized how she has not set eyes on her ex-husband since they went apart other than being aware of his new marriage.

When asked if she regretted the marriage, Maureen Esisi stated emphatically that it was a big mistake and in fact a complete time waste.

“I haven’t bumped into him, I don’t know what he looks like or smells like, I don’t know anything about him. He’s married now last time I heard about him. I regret the marriage, it was wasted years,” she stated affirmatively.

Watch the video below ...

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
New video of little girl, Sucess who went viral years ago for saying ‘dem go flog, flog, flog, dem go tire’ causes serious buzz online
Forum | 4 days ago

New video of little girl, Sucess who went viral years ago for saying ‘dem go flog, flog, flog, dem go tire’ causes serious buzz online

Diane Russet addresses alleged marriage to mystery man
Forum | 1 week ago

Diane Russet addresses alleged marriage to mystery man

Trader jailed 2 years for stealing security safe
Forum | 1 week ago

Trader jailed 2 years for stealing security safe

Sallah: Nigerian govt declares Monday, Tuesday public holidays
Forum | 1 week ago

Sallah: Nigerian govt declares Monday, Tuesday public holidays