Cute moment Neo gives Beauty flowers and his jacket as she lands at South African airport

Forum 2 weeks ago

Cute moment Neo gives Beauty flowers and his jacket as she lands at South African airport

A cute video shows the heart-melting moment reality star, Neo romantically welcomed his girlfriend Beauty with flowers and offered her his jacket to wear after she landed at a South African airport.

When she arrived, Neo, who had been waiting for his babe in South Africa, gave her a bunch of flowers and took off his jacket to put them on since she was feeling chilly.

A video that went viral on the internet showed Beauty happily displaying them to the camera while it was being filmed after he gave them to her.

It would be recalled that the lovebirds made their relationship known to the public when the famous couple attended a church service in matching attire in March.

Read some comments below;

declutterwithkateokunnu commented: “Both are not my faves but,I love this ship.😍😍😍😍😍”

distantobserver1 said: “When that boy love, he love ooo”

atu_jacqueline said: “Neo is too Romantic, he is a hot guy. I love them together.”

agina7675 said: “Neo is such a caring guy, beauty is so lucky”

mhiz_pearl7 said: “Fake or not fake I am much happy for them😍🔥👏 Neo such a gentleman haters continue hating they are happily living there life like never before ❤️”

mhiz_pearl7 said: “If they didn’t come out to claim each other all these hate comments would we have seen them sha it’s normal to see hate so I love the tears 😂😂 But this love God whennn😪❤️😭”

etimajonathan said: “He’s one of the Nigerian men who loves to give flowers.”

sparkleshoesandbags said: “make una leave them. them no dey know love were go work. relationship is like gambling. the one u think that will work, wont work but the one u don’t expect to work,will work.”

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Mare of Easttown Director on Julianne Nicholson’s Moment Finally Coming in Janet Planet
Forum | 2 days ago

Mare of Easttown Director on Julianne Nicholson’s Moment Finally Coming in Janet Planet

Fly Me to the Moon Trailer Gives ‘Classified’ Look at Scarlett Johansson & Channing Tatum Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Fly Me to the Moon Trailer Gives ‘Classified’ Look at Scarlett Johansson & Channing Tatum Movie

Euro 2024: UEFA gives Mbappe condition to wear mask at tournament
Forum | 3 days ago

Euro 2024: UEFA gives Mbappe condition to wear mask at tournament

Mr Ibu’s wife recounts tearful moment on Father’s Day without late husband
Forum | 4 days ago

Mr Ibu’s wife recounts tearful moment on Father’s Day without late husband