Lady goes gaga as Tunde Ednut posts video of her dog who loves gospel music

Forum 2 weeks ago

Lady goes gaga as Tunde Ednut posts video of her dog who loves gospel music

A young Nigerian lady could not hold back her joy as the Atlanta-based Nigerian influencer, Tunde Ednut posted the video of her gospel music-loving dog, Akanni.

The lady identified as @Temilade_temi had shared a video of her dog, emphasizing how her pet reacts unbothered to circular songs but immediately becomes proactive when it hears gospel music.

Her video was, however, reposted by Tunde Ednut a.k.a the King Maker, which generated hundreds of thousands of impressions.

The overwhelmed Temilade took to her page to express the joy flowing in her heart while emphasizing the confusion on Akanni’s face as she paced around her house restlessly.

“I have been shouting and running up and down so Akanni is confused and scared at the same time … thank you @mazitundeednut king maker… thank you so 😭💯❤️❤️❤️,” she captioned the video.

Watch the video below …

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian lady sends message to those expecting Chioma’s breakup with Davido, says ‘men are rats’
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian lady sends message to those expecting Chioma’s breakup with Davido, says ‘men are rats’

What Davido told me after I asked him a crucial question – Tunde Ednut spills
Forum | 4 days ago

What Davido told me after I asked him a crucial question – Tunde Ednut spills

College of Nursing Sciences, Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital Complex, Ihiala clarification on supp. admission
Forum | 6 days ago

College of Nursing Sciences, Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital Complex, Ihiala clarification on supp. admission

Lady in the Lake Trailer: Natalie Portman Investigates Mysterious Murder
Forum | 1 week ago

Lady in the Lake Trailer: Natalie Portman Investigates Mysterious Murder