"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Uriel slams critics for questioning her marital status, says marriage not for everyone

Forum 2 weeks ago

Uriel slams critics for questioning her marital status, says marriage not for everyone

Reality TV personality Uriel Oputa has slammed critics questioning her single status to stop because marriage isn’t for everyone.

Chef and businesswoman Uriel took to her page to address her critics questioning her.

She explained that she does not feel pressure from her family or the public since she does not view marriage as an accomplishment.

According to Uriel, she can prove whether or not she is married without the help of social media.

She clarified that she was not allowed to share anything about her partner or relationship status on social media.

“Marriage isn’t for everyone. If you think marriage is an achievement, that’s on you. How do you know I’m not married? Do you think everyone needs validation from social media?”, Uriel wrote.

“I would never post my marriage or my partner’s full face here. Age-shaming and marriage-shaming is so 2018. Let’s maintain this energy and save the lives of young men and women”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Euro 2024: It’s clear goal – Evra slams VAR for robbing Netherlands in draw with France
Forum | 19 hours ago

Euro 2024: It’s clear goal – Evra slams VAR for robbing Netherlands in draw with France

PDP chieftain slams Kefas over alleged recycling of old politicians
Forum | 2 days ago

PDP chieftain slams Kefas over alleged recycling of old politicians

Man showers praises on Sabinus over crypto coin, says it’s stable more than Davido’s
Forum | 4 days ago

Man showers praises on Sabinus over crypto coin, says it’s stable more than Davido’s

Euro 2024: Hard work wasted, U21 squad – Paul Scholes slams Southgate for snubbing 2 stars
Forum | 4 days ago

Euro 2024: Hard work wasted, U21 squad – Paul Scholes slams Southgate for snubbing 2 stars