Nick Cannon insures his testicles for $10m after having 12 children

Forum 2 weeks ago

Nick Cannon insures his testicles for $10m after having 12 children

American actor and TV host, Nick Cannon has insured his testicles for $10 million after fathering 12 children with six different women.

According to the Daily Mail, Cannon partnered with the men’s care brand Dr. Squatch, which evaluated his testicles using their “Ball Valuation Tool” based on factors such as size, favourite features, and bedroom manoeuvres.

Following this assessment, Nick Cannon secured the $10 million insurance policy and earned the title of “Most Valuable Balls.”

Despite this unusual move, the 42-year-old actor indicated that he might still have more children in the future.

“Haters say it’s time for me to stop having kids and put this super sperm to rest, but I’m doubling down on these valuable balls and my future kids.

“Shoutout to Dr. Squatch for giving my balls the credit they deserve and hooking me up with the protection I need to keep this family tree rolling!

“Don’t go another day without protecting and caring for your most valuable assets with Ball-to-Ball Coverage through Dr. Squatch’s new Ball Care products,” he revealed in a statement.

It is worth noting that the TV host welcomed his 12th baby with Alyssa Scott, and named her Halo Marie Cannon, on Wednesday, Dec. 14 2022 amidst severe backlashes.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Mike & Nick & Nick & Alice Cast: James Marsden in Talks to Join Comedy
Forum | 16 hours ago

Mike & Nick & Nick & Alice Cast: James Marsden in Talks to Join Comedy

Peter Obi having sleepless night over Obasanjo, Remi Tinubu’s meeting – Bwala
Forum | 5 days ago

Peter Obi having sleepless night over Obasanjo, Remi Tinubu’s meeting – Bwala

MKO Abiola’s son reveals DNA proved father had only 55 children not 103
Forum | 6 days ago

MKO Abiola’s son reveals DNA proved father had only 55 children not 103

Yul Edochie dragged after advising men to avoid having an affair with married women
Forum | 1 week ago

Yul Edochie dragged after advising men to avoid having an affair with married women