Ashabi Simple vows never to leave Portable, marks second anniversary

Forum 2 weeks ago

Ashabi Simple vows never to leave Portable, marks second anniversary

Rising actress, Omobolarinde Akinyanju, known as Ashabi Simple, vows never to leave lover, Portable as she celebrates their second courtship anniversary.

Ashabi Simple posted a playful video of herself and Portable on her official Instagram page, expressing her happiness about spending two years with the love of her life.

The mother of one openly shared her love for the singer, emphasizing that she chose him willingly and is grateful to have him in her life despite their imperfections.

Ashabi affirmed her deep love for Portable, stating that her feelings for him are as strong as a rock that cannot be easily broken.

In her words;

“Wow it’s already 2years of courtship with you ayomi , I bless the day I met u again , because you’ve been my happiness ever since and am so happy I choose you , have never regret choosing you because I wasn’t force to you and I love you for no reason or condition.

“I thank GOD for standing by us through our thick and thin , I pray for his wisdom knowledge and understanding that we need for this relationship to keep moving for good and never let us get tired of each other.

“Okikiola mi , you’re not perfect neither I am , but I pray GOD keep guiding us to the right path and make us a perfect match for each other forever , I love you so much , my heart beats only for you , my feelings for you have been as strong as d rock that can’t break easily , words can’t explain how much I cherish you ayomi , loving u less is a sin. I wanna b urs forever till death do us apart

“HAPPY 2nd years of courtship to us my ijogbon mint choco my happiness my mentor love of mylife.”

Watch the video below …

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Portable claims he was among Davido’s groomsmen, blames Zlatan Ibile for ruining it
Forum | 17 hours ago

Portable claims he was among Davido’s groomsmen, blames Zlatan Ibile for ruining it

Davido pays tribute to late mother with stylish second outfit
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido pays tribute to late mother with stylish second outfit

Transfer: Chelsea will regret allowing 22-year-old star to leave Stamford Bridge – Agbonlahor
Forum | 5 days ago

Transfer: Chelsea will regret allowing 22-year-old star to leave Stamford Bridge – Agbonlahor

UNIPORT notice to returning students on resumption for second semester, 2023/2024 session
Forum | 5 days ago

UNIPORT notice to returning students on resumption for second semester, 2023/2024 session