Fans gush as Olumide Oworu celebrates girlfriend’s birthday with cozy photos

Forum 2 weeks ago

Fans gush as Olumide Oworu celebrates girlfriend’s birthday with cozy photos

Popular Nollywood actor Olumide Oworu has melted hearts on social media as he celebrated his girlfriend‘s birthday with some romantic photos.

He posted photos of himself and his girlfriend on his Instagram page, keeping her identity hidden.

The actor wished his incredible girlfriend a happy birthday, appreciating how her kindness, beauty, and warmth brighten his life.

Reaffirming his love, he expressed his gratitude for her presence in his life.

His words: “Happy birthday to the most amazing girlfriend in the world ❤️. Your kindness, beauty, and warmth light up my world in ways I never thought possible. Grateful for the gift of you. I love you x 😘”

See comments from fans

honie_loyal1 said: “I just want a picture like this with my OWN MAN! GOD PLEASE 🥹🙏🏼….HBD TO HER LLNP🎉”

mhiracle_sings stated: “Okay i share the same birthday with your babe🥺🥰🥰happy birthday to her❤️”

ene_bae said: “You think both of you are doing me Abi? 😒You’re doing yourself”

trustfavour stated: “Funke Akindele don see you finish 😂Now I know why she gave you that role in ATCJ 😂”

omosexy wrote: “No face no case😂😂😂. Happy birthday Iyawo Ejiro”

theibukunoluwa said: “Singles never rest since 12:00 January 2024😩🤦‍♀️”

omede.sandra stated: “This thing you people are doing, is it approved? Did Tinubu approve it?”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Fans express mixed reactions as Mercy Eke reveals All Stars Reunion has been canceled
Forum | 2 days ago

Fans express mixed reactions as Mercy Eke reveals All Stars Reunion has been canceled

Iyabo Ojo celebrates first son as he clocks 25
Forum | 2 days ago

Iyabo Ojo celebrates first son as he clocks 25

Borderlands MPA Rating Disappoints Fans of Video Game
Forum | 3 days ago

Borderlands MPA Rating Disappoints Fans of Video Game

Rema proclaims himself a ‘god,’ announces new girlfriend will bear his child
Forum | 4 days ago

Rema proclaims himself a ‘god,’ announces new girlfriend will bear his child