Ifu Ennada narrates how a demon tried attacking her for praising God

Forum 2 weeks ago

Ifu Ennada narrates how a demon tried attacking her for praising God

Reality TV star Ifu Ennada shared a startling experience on how a demon attempted to attack her after posting a video of herself dancing and praising God.

She shared the testimony on her Instagram page, stating that a demon came for her but failed. She asserted that this demon restricted her from publicly praising God because she once rebelled against God through a variety of ungodly posts.

The BBNaija star discussed the challenges and criticisms she has faced since returning to her faith in Christ and encouraged others in similar situations to ignore the negativity and focus on Jesus.

Her words in part: “Ya’ll, so yesterday a d*mon tried to attack me because I posted a video of me dancing and praising God. (You can check the comment section of my last post to understand better). I say “tried” because it failed before it even started.

“According to the evil spirit, I’m not supposed to publicly praise God because I once publicly rebelled against God through a variety of ungodly posts I got used to sharing here, but the evil spirit got destroyed because Jesus Christ is Lord, and the Devil is a failure so let’s move on to the actual reason I’m making this post.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija’s Daniella narrates how she narrowly escaped being kidnapped in Abuja
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija’s Daniella narrates how she narrowly escaped being kidnapped in Abuja

Godfrey Okoye University ICE 5th Anniversary & 2nd Graduation Ceremony
Forum | 5 days ago

Godfrey Okoye University ICE 5th Anniversary & 2nd Graduation Ceremony

Godzilla x Kong Sequel Finds New Director to Replace Adam Wingard
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Godzilla x Kong Sequel Finds New Director to Replace Adam Wingard

Halima Abubakar breaks down in tears as she narrates battle with unknown illness
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Halima Abubakar breaks down in tears as she narrates battle with unknown illness