AY Makun stirs reaction after sharing photo reflecting on humble beginnings

Forum 2 weeks ago

AY Makun stirs reaction after sharing photo reflecting on humble beginnings

Popular comedian AY Makun recently stirred up reactions on social media after sharing a photo while reflecting on his humble beginnings.

The renowned comedian took to his Instagram page to share a photo of a curvy woman carrying a barefoot child and a bucket on her head.

He stated that he had looked at the photo numerous times and would continue to do so because, for him, seeing children without shoes brought back memories of his humble beginnings.

His words: “I have watched this picture several times and I will watch it again and again because anytime I see a child without shoes, I remember my humble beginning 😥. We all have our beginnings, don’t we? Let me just go and get ready for AY Live in Maryland on July 4th and Houston on July 6th”

Check out some reactions from fans

fr_eddyskyes noted: “Even the bucket she’s carrying on her head doesn’t even have handles, mothers are trying😩😩😩😢”

bg_start12 queried: “Are sure is the child you talk about or something else”

ebuniquehair said: “Boss you sure say na the child without shoe make you dey watch this portrait 😂😂😂😂😂😂”

9elevenvibe wrote: “Justice for every small yansh wey carry shoeless pikin😂😂”

ogunyemi said: “You better say the truth. You are watching the boy or the big Ukwu. I laff in Spanish 😃😃”

SEE POST:

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/9b5ef0ca1d909a8e993966275180bd1b.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
AY Makun reunites with estranged wife to celebrate daughter, Michelle on her graduation day
Forum | 2 days ago

AY Makun reunites with estranged wife to celebrate daughter, Michelle on her graduation day

The Life of Chuck Photo Previews Tom Hiddleston in Mike Flanagan’s Stephen King Adaptation
Forum | 1 week ago

The Life of Chuck Photo Previews Tom Hiddleston in Mike Flanagan’s Stephen King Adaptation

Reactions as Daniel Regha reveals he once had the best hairline
Forum | 1 week ago

Reactions as Daniel Regha reveals he once had the best hairline

Knives Out 3 Photo Announces Production Start, Rian Johnson Teases Ensemble Cast
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Knives Out 3 Photo Announces Production Start, Rian Johnson Teases Ensemble Cast