"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Uriel Oputa queries ladies as she explains why it is unadvisable to date Nigerian women

Forum 2 weeks ago

Uriel Oputa queries ladies as she explains why it is unadvisable to date Nigerian women

Reality TV star Uriel Oputa criticized ladies who prioritize constantly demanding money from men, stating that she wouldn’t recommend her brother to date Nigerian women.

On her Instagram page, Uriel questioned why some women feel the need to put a price tag on everything, including their “private area.”

She emphasized that a man should give money to a woman out of respect, not because she constantly demands it.

Uriel recognized that times are tough and expressed her desire for a man who would take care of her, while she would also like to take care of him.

Given the current situation, Uriel stated she wouldn’t recommend her brother date Nigerian women.

In her words: “We are living in desperate Times. Ladies how did we get to the stage of asking a guy you just met to pay for your hair, so you can go on a Date with him.?? Why can’t we have respect for ourselves?? Why must we bill at every opportunity?? Even if he gives you money let it be out of Respect. Why are we putting price Tags on our Private Area?? Is it Plantain? We are living is Desperate Times Wickedness full every where The Rich and poor No dey smile. Pls evaluate your Favourite because they could potentially land you 6 ft under.

“I love a Man to look after me but just also be willing to look after him too Honestly with the way things are I would advise my brother not to Date Nigerian women.”

SEE POST:

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/f11128f1f357428ef872d81f8a8dda72.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
ASUU threatens fresh strike, issues 3 weeks ultimatum to Nigerian Govt
Forum | 1 day ago

ASUU threatens fresh strike, issues 3 weeks ultimatum to Nigerian Govt

Nigerian Navy School of Health Sciences, Kwara admission form, 2024/2025
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian Navy School of Health Sciences, Kwara admission form, 2024/2025

Chucky Season 3 Blu-ray Release Date Set
Forum | 2 days ago

Chucky Season 3 Blu-ray Release Date Set