Reactions as Destiny Etiko features Harrysong’s estranged wife, Alexer Peres in her new movie

Forum 2 weeks ago

Reactions as Destiny Etiko features Harrysong’s estranged wife, Alexer Peres in her new movie

Actress Destiny Etiko has sparked reactions online with her new film, which stars the ex-wife of musician Harrysong, Alexer Peres.

Recall that Harrysong called out actress Destiny Etiko during his online banter with his wife, Alexer Peres. Harrysong vowed to expose the manipulative tactics allegedly employed by his wife and Destiny Etiko.

In the video shared on Instagram, Destiny, Alexer’s close friend, took to social media to share how she welcomed the singer’s wife Alexer to her set warmly.

Destiny captioned the video:

“On the set of DESTINY ETIKO PRODUCTION
Meet my beautiful melanin 😍 @alexer_peres welcome on board my darling
And my own dewudewu NWA ❤️ @evanokoroofficial 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 .”

This post has attracted a series of comments from social media users…

One @aify_dagreat wrote: “Awwwwww. Thank you destiny for this. This is women supporting women things… We ain’t shaming anyone for not getting married, having babies, divorced or what not. We are here to support in our little corners. Let’s burn up that movie with million views when it’s released please. She has 3 daughters to cater for.”

simply_chinnybillionz wrote: “Time for Harry song to start ranting again 😩😂💔.”

marimarsclothingandasooke wrote: “Harry will soon set ring light 😂😂😂😂.”

oluwanazj  wrote: “No be harry Song wife be this ? She don enter Asaba movies 😂😂😂😂😂.”

itsbeauty81 wrote: “I have to say this with open heart I’m a fan of destiny but girl sisterhood is proud of you❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️.”

noble_esther wrote: “Dear @destinyetikoofficial you’re just to beautiful at heart. You shoulders peoples responsibility. You’re a helper. Trust me, God, in his infinite grace and mercy, will continue blessing and enriching you abundantly.”

aralolaatoke wrote: “Awwwn this one sweet me BAJEBAJE!!! @destinyetikoofficial u shall never ever lack ! God will grant u long live , sound health and unending wealth ijmn!!! Chai !! I’m so happy for her ! Harry expected boredom, sadness to consume but God pass am 💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾❤️❤️❤️❤️.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
U-17 WWC: Flamingos to face Dominican Republic, Ecuador, New Zealand in Group A
Forum | 1 day ago

U-17 WWC: Flamingos to face Dominican Republic, Ecuador, New Zealand in Group A

AY Makun reunites with estranged wife to celebrate daughter, Michelle on her graduation day
Forum | 1 day ago

AY Makun reunites with estranged wife to celebrate daughter, Michelle on her graduation day

UNIZIK SUG notice on usage of the school
Forum | 1 day ago

UNIZIK SUG notice on usage of the school's new App

Euro 2024: Ronaldo sets new record as Portugal crush Turkey 3-0
Forum | 2 days ago

Euro 2024: Ronaldo sets new record as Portugal crush Turkey 3-0