"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Why I’ve never been in love before – Tems

Forum 2 weeks ago

Why I’ve never been in love before – Tems

Famous singer, Tems reveals that she has never been in love before, as she speaks on why she disagrees with the saying ‘Love is Blind’.

She made this known while speaking in a recent episode of the Flow With Korty show.

According to the 28-year-old chanteuse, she doesn’t believe that love is something a person feels blindly, but experiences consciously with eyes fully open.

She noted that being in love is a conscious decision that is made without one being blind.

Tems opined that people sometimes make the error of mistaking infatuation for love.

For her, this deep feeling for someone is something that she is still yet to experience.

She said …

“I haven’t been in love. Loving someone for me is more of ‘I see you and I still want to be in your life. Even though you annoy me sometimes, I choose you and I choose you.’ I would like to be in love, to experience something deep but really real not blind. I don’t believe that love is blind, I think if you really love someone you’re loving them with your eyes open

I feel like people get infatuated and they call that falling in love. If you’re blind that is not love. Love is when you’ve seen the person, their yansh is open and you’re like ‘I still want it. I still want that.’ I want someone to see my goods and be like, ‘Yeah, give me some of that.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lynne Ramsay’s Die, My Love With Jennifer Lawrence Gets Production Window
Forum | 2 days ago

Lynne Ramsay’s Die, My Love With Jennifer Lawrence Gets Production Window

Content creators, Twinz Love move mother to tears as they gift her their entire 12-month NYSC allowance
Forum | 6 days ago

Content creators, Twinz Love move mother to tears as they gift her their entire 12-month NYSC allowance

Why I love Burna Boy – Shakira
Forum | 6 days ago

Why I love Burna Boy – Shakira

Bridgerton Showrunner Explains Importance of Changing Francesca’s Love Story From the Books
Forum | 1 week ago

Bridgerton Showrunner Explains Importance of Changing Francesca’s Love Story From the Books