Mofe Duncan reacts after being body shamed by troll

Forum 3 weeks ago

Mofe Duncan reacts after being body shamed by troll

Famous Nigerian actor, Mofe Duncan reacts after a netizen opined, he is no longer handsome because he has gotten ‘big’.

A netizen recently took to a comment section to remark on how big he has supposedly gotten.

One IG user had made a post making a comparison among between handsome Nigerian actors.

Another netizen had remarked that Mofe Duncan and Etim Effiong were noticeably absent.

The IG user, iamadeogooluwayimika had opined that the actor Mofe Duncan used to be handsome until he got big.

This attracted the attention of the actor who scolded the netizen for body shaming him.

He questioned the netizen wondering whether just because he had gotten big translate to his being ugly.

Read the exchange below:

One netizen asked:

“Where is @mofeduncan in all of this?
Is @etimeffiong a joke to you?”

iamadeogooluwayimika said: “@Mofeduncan used to be fine abegg dude got too
big to fit in now”

mofeduncan replied: “@iamadeogooluwayimika so in retrospect… you’re
saying BIG PEOPLE ARE UGLY?? This is your take?
This is what you’d teach your kids? …0k.”

Mofe Duncan took to his Instagram page to call out the troll who body shamed him for being big.

He noted how he had maintained the same body size for the past 10 years, and had sustained a severe back injury in the gym while trying to look how fans wanted him to be.

However, he maintained that their remarks never get to him anymore like they used to.

Read his post below:

” So this guy @iamadeogooluwayimika said I’m not allowed on the most handsome men in Nigeria list because I’m BIG. LOL! •

• So comments like these brush off me like a leaf falling from a tree, ZERO IMPACT. ZERO DAMAGE. •

• I’m a big guy, yes.
I’ve been big for the past 10yrs, yes. .
Did I have a severe back injury whilst in the gym trying to look how people wanted me to look? Absolutely.
I’ve been trolled and even had producers not want to work with me after calling me “FAT”, yes.
Did it affect me years ago? Yes.
Does it affect me now? Never.
Has it affected my acting or my career? I’d let my movies speak for me.
What about my personality? Never.
Or my health? Nope. •

• Now some would say “Ignore these trolls”, I should shouldn’t I? Yes. •
• The thing is… this post ain’t for me or about me, it’s for others like me who get BODY SHAMED or called “UNPRETTY” because they’re larger than their peers. •”

See his post below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Euro 2024: Proud of this team – Ronaldo reacts to Portugal’s 3-0 win over Turkey
Forum | 2 days ago

Euro 2024: Proud of this team – Ronaldo reacts to Portugal’s 3-0 win over Turkey

BLord reacts to Lyta getting called out by Ashluxe CEO
Forum | 3 days ago

BLord reacts to Lyta getting called out by Ashluxe CEO

Ka3na reacts to backlash after flaunting custom private jet online
Forum | 5 days ago

Ka3na reacts to backlash after flaunting custom private jet online

EPL: I’ve peace of mind now – Man United star reacts to club’s decision on Ten Hag
Forum | 6 days ago

EPL: I’ve peace of mind now – Man United star reacts to club’s decision on Ten Hag