"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Why I don’t mind sex on first date – Moet Abebe shares

Forum 2 weeks ago

Why I don’t mind sex on first date – Moet Abebe shares

Actress and well-known media personality, Moet Abebe, has shared her experience on why she doesn’t mind having sex on the first date.

According to her, she has done it before and has no regrets because she has no shame about such things.

The thespian revealed this during the podcast “Bahd And Boujee,” where reality star Tolanibaj co-hosted.

Tolanibaj asked: “Would you have sex on a first date?”

Yes, why not? I have done it before. I have no regrets. I don’t regret anything in my life. If I want you, I want you. And I’m also shameless.”

The actress also said she dislikes it when her friends suspect her of snatching their partners.

I hate when women who are close to me think I want to take their man,” Moet Abebe said.

Tolanibaj inferred,“It’s because you are endowed. I can understand why they are insecure. Your backside is intimidating. But that is because they are also not sure of themselves.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
CAF fixes date for AFCON 2025
Forum | 3 hours ago

CAF fixes date for AFCON 2025

Because We’re Family Trailer Sets Release Date for Buffalo 8’s Christmas Movie
Forum | 16 hours ago

Because We’re Family Trailer Sets Release Date for Buffalo 8’s Christmas Movie

Land of Bad Netflix Streaming Release Date Set for Russell Crowe Action Thriller
Forum | 23 hours ago

Land of Bad Netflix Streaming Release Date Set for Russell Crowe Action Thriller

Donald Sutherland Passes Away, Kiefer Sutherland Issues Statement
Forum | 23 hours ago

Donald Sutherland Passes Away, Kiefer Sutherland Issues Statement