Kizz Daniel dedicates new song to his wife

Forum 3 weeks ago

Kizz Daniel dedicates new song to his wife

Nigerian artist, Kizz Daniel has dedicated his most recent song, titled “Double” to his wife, MJay Anidugbe.

The new song “Double” will be released together with a music video that stars his professional dancer wife.

Kizz Daniel and Mjay share intimate and happy moments in the music video, which will debut on the same day as the audio release.

According to the singer’s statement song is a celebration of love, collaboration, and the double joy that comes from traveling life’s journey with someone special.

Kizz Daniel said; “I wanted to create a song that not only celebrates my love for my wife but also speaks to the beauty of partnership and family.”

“Having her grace the screen with me makes this project even more special to me. I hope that ‘Double’ resonates with everyone who listens and reminds them of the importance of love and togetherness.”

Watch a snippet of the song;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
IK Osakioduwa shares his thoughts on going 50-50 with his wife in marriage
Forum | 2 days ago

IK Osakioduwa shares his thoughts on going 50-50 with his wife in marriage

Cross River: Gov Otu appoints new chair of Traditional Rulers Council
Forum | 3 days ago

Cross River: Gov Otu appoints new chair of Traditional Rulers Council

Mark Wahlberg & Paul Walter Hauser Go Balls Up in New Peter Farrelly Comedy Movie
Forum | 4 days ago

Mark Wahlberg & Paul Walter Hauser Go Balls Up in New Peter Farrelly Comedy Movie

Batman: Caped Crusader Video Reveals Cast, New Batman Voice Actor
Forum | 4 days ago

Batman: Caped Crusader Video Reveals Cast, New Batman Voice Actor