Annie Idibia gushes as Youtuber daughter, Isabella bags achievement

Forum 3 weeks ago

Annie Idibia gushes as Youtuber daughter, Isabella bags achievement

Proud mother, Annie Idibia gushes over her daughter, Isabella as she reportedly becomes the youngest teen YouTuber in Nigeria without the influence of her celebrity parents.

Isabella, the firstborn of Annie and 2Baba, recently reached 5,000 subscribers on YouTube, making her the Nigerian teenager with the highest number of subscribers.

The report about Isabella becoming the youngest Nigerian Teen Youtuber was made by an Instagram page, jiggysliit_ dedicated to teen influencers and content creators.

On her Instagram story, Annie praised Isabella for her achievement, noting how her daughter insisted on gaining subscribers singlehandedly without her mother’s promotion.

Expressing her pride, Annie promised to verify the milestone while showering her daughter with adorations.

In her words;

“Mama, please don’t advertise or promote my YouTube page; I wanna gain my own subscribers by myself. Pls, mama, don’t push for subscribers for me. Lord, I’m so proud of my sunshine

They say my sunshine is the biggest teen YouTuber in Naija ooo!!
That part of biggest I no no yet, but I will look it up! Still on still.
I’m soooo proud of my sunshine”.

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/05e41d54cbd503da5d127aabe2b38867.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Biography & Career Of Isabella Rousso
Forum | 2 days ago

Biography & Career Of Isabella Rousso

Will Smith’s daughter Willow Smith starstruck as she meets Seun Kuti
Forum | 1 week ago

Will Smith’s daughter Willow Smith starstruck as she meets Seun Kuti

Rema’s ‘Calm Down’ bags first African song to earn 1 billion streams in US
Forum | 1 week ago

Rema’s ‘Calm Down’ bags first African song to earn 1 billion streams in US