"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Saida BOJ berates BBNaija show, reveals why she can never enroll

Forum 3 weeks ago

Saida BOJ berates BBNaija show, reveals why she can never enroll

Controversial influencer, Saida BOJ brags about how big she has become while emphasizing reality shows like BBNaija is beneath her at this stage of her life.

The influencer who recently faced severe backlash following her assertions on charging men for relationships made headlines again after losing all her social media pages.

In a recent interview with a notable media personality Egungun of Lagos, Saida BOJ was asked about her stance on auditioning to be on BBNaija.

She, however, revealed that she once auditioned thrice but was rejected, hence, emphasizing it as the loss of the show organizers.

Saida further added that currently, she bigger than appearing on such a mediocre show.

In her words, “I don’t think I can go for Big Brother, I feel like I have passed that stage. I’ve done Big Brother like thrice but dem no pick me. Na their loss cos I go make una show hot. Now, I don pass una stage. They have to pay me to come to the show now.”

She further revealed her stance on Lekki guys while insisting that they act childish and because of having many options, they have a high infidelity rate.

Watch the video below …

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Euro 2024: Leboeuf reveals 2 major problems with France
Forum | 2 days ago

Euro 2024: Leboeuf reveals 2 major problems with France

Terry G reveals Wizkid’s surprising request to remove their joint song
Forum | 3 days ago

Terry G reveals Wizkid’s surprising request to remove their joint song

EPL: Didi Hamann reveals player Arsenal must replace if they want to win title
Forum | 3 days ago