"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

‘Blow for me’ – Argentina’s Dybala expresses disappointment over Copa America snub

Forum 3 weeks ago

‘Blow for me’ – Argentina’s Dybala expresses disappointment over Copa America snub

AS Roma forward, Paulo Dybala has expressed his dismay at not being selected for Lionel Scaloni’s provisional Argentina squad for the upcoming Copa America.

Despite a stellar season with the Giallorossi, where he scored 16 goals and provided 10 assists across all competitions, Dybala was recently left out of the squad for the summer tournament in Germany.

The 30-year-old will have to support Argentina from afar, despite his strong desire to play.

Speaking with The Athletic, Dybala said:

“My exclusion from Copa America? I think I’ve done some great things this season, I was confident of being called up so it was a blow to me. I also think it’s hard for coaches to have to choose.

“I respect Scaloni’s decision, I have a very good relationship with him and he definitely made the decision for the sake of the team.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Copa America: They changed the grass – Scaloni cries out despite Argentina’s 2-1 win
Forum | 13 hours ago

Copa America: They changed the grass – Scaloni cries out despite Argentina’s 2-1 win

Copa America: I’m scared of Lionel Messi’s retirement – Rodrigo De Paul
Forum | 2 days ago

Copa America: I’m scared of Lionel Messi’s retirement – Rodrigo De Paul

Copa America 2024: I don’t agree with Ronaldinho’s statement – Raphinha
Forum | 5 days ago

Copa America 2024: I don’t agree with Ronaldinho’s statement – Raphinha

American rapper Enchanting passes away at 26
Forum | 1 week ago

American rapper Enchanting passes away at 26