"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

EPL: Why Sancho didn’t apologise to Ten Hag – Benni McCarthy

Forum 3 weeks ago

EPL: Why Sancho didn’t apologise to Ten Hag – Benni McCarthy

Manchester United assistant coach Benni McCarthy has explained why Jadon Sancho refused to apologise to Erik ten Hag after the forward had a falling out with the manager.

Sancho’s relationship with Ten Hag worsened after the Dutchman publicly criticised his efforts in training.

He was then banished from the first-team squad and eventually went on loan to Borussia Dortmund.

Speaking about the development, McCarthy told 947 Joburg: “I spoke to the manager and I said to him that you know the delicacy and I think Jadon [Sancho] feels that if he apologizes, then he is going to be classed as someone who doesn’t train hard, that doesn’t work hard, who that everything that was said against him was true.

“And if you are from the streets, no one wants to apologize, you admit you’re not training well, you are lazy, everything you’re accused of. Jadon wasn’t going to have that. The manager just said that all he wants is an apology.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Transfer: Ten Hag gives green light for Man Utd to sign €40m Zirkzee
Forum | 2 days ago

Transfer: Ten Hag gives green light for Man Utd to sign €40m Zirkzee

EPL: I’ve peace of mind now – Man United star reacts to club’s decision on Ten Hag
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: I’ve peace of mind now – Man United star reacts to club’s decision on Ten Hag

EPL 2024/2025: Full list of Chelsea games as Premier League announces fixtures
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL 2024/2025: Full list of Chelsea games as Premier League announces fixtures

EPL: Chelsea made mistake selling three players – Zola
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Chelsea made mistake selling three players – Zola