"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Queen Mercy Atang recounts how she met her husband on Snapchat

Forum 3 weeks ago

Queen Mercy Atang recounts how she met her husband on Snapchat

Reality star, Queen Mercy Atang celebrates her husband’s birthday, King David Oyekanmi in style as she narrates the romantic way they met.

Queen expressed gratitude to God for the spiritual gift of recognizing her true love and following her instincts to post on Snapchat on a certain day.

In a lengthy post via Instagram, she recounted how her husband reached out, exchanged contact, and how their relationship blossomed from there.

Encouraging her followers not to give up and to overcome their fears, Queen Mercy revealed that fear nearly caused her to miss out on her husband.

She thanked him for his patience and love, for holding her hand in prayer, and for reminding her of God’s will and purpose.

She pledged to love him forever, declaring that he is the best she has ever had.

Queen Mercy Atang on how she met her husband

“Thank you God for the fruit of the spirit.
2nd November 2023, I will forever cherish this date. I was on my way back from a movie set. I was already home but I had done a Snapchat video. Something kept saying a post on Snapchat.

I really don’t like posting on snap but I just obeyed and posted. The next day I noticed King David had dropped a msg. I replied, then went ahead to view his snap. In my head, wow David is so fine. His girlfriend is lucky I dropped my phones and went ahead with my business. Few minutes came a reply from my king. He asked for my phone number, and I sent it.

My darlings, there’s a lot in the other side of fear.
How I almost allowed this precious jewel to slip off my hand all because of fear. I was tired of giving it all when it comes to (LOVE) at some point I just wanted to enjoy life. I was done, I was tired.

Thank you David for not giving up on me so fast, thank you for being patient with me. Thank you for loving me the way you do. I thank you for all the times you hold my hand in every situation and say baby let’s pray. Thank you for being my personal pastor. Always reminding me of God’s will and purpose for his children.

I prayed and cried to God. He saw my heart and gave me a precious gift which is you my love.

I will forever love you my king. You’re the best I have ever had. I promise to give this my best. Forever is the goal. Happy Birthday my king, my precious jewel, My intentional man. I love you cr*y king David.”

Watch the video below ..

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Mercy Medical University issues disclaimer notice
Forum | 1 day ago

Mercy Medical University issues disclaimer notice

Mr Ibu’s wife recounts tearful moment on Father’s Day without late husband
Forum | 2 days ago

Mr Ibu’s wife recounts tearful moment on Father’s Day without late husband

Queeneth Hilbert fights dirty with fans who questioned her about her son’s father
Forum | 5 days ago

Queeneth Hilbert fights dirty with fans who questioned her about her son’s father

Mercy Aigbe reacts as Kazim Adeoti spends Sallah with first wife, children
Forum | 5 days ago

Mercy Aigbe reacts as Kazim Adeoti spends Sallah with first wife, children