"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Ka3na clears air on rumors she divorced her husband before his demise

Forum 3 weeks ago

Ka3na clears air on rumors she divorced her husband before his demise

Popular reality star, Ka3na debunks rumors that she and her late Caucasian husband, Mr Jones divorced before his demise, as she reveals her stance on remarriage.

She took to her Twitter page to reveal that there is a misconception making the rounds on social media that she and her husband had gotten divorced before his untimely passing.

Ka3na emphasized that the rumors are unfounded and completely untrue.

She noted that she and her husband were both legally and traditonally married until he died.

Speaking further, she noted that she has no intention of remarrying, changing her marital status or dropping her husband’s name.

She wrote:

“Public Announcement:
I believe it is necessary for me to clarify a misconception that has been circulating amongst the public. There are individuals who falsely claim that I was divorced from my late husband prior to his untimely passing. This is entirely untrue. I was legally and traditionally married to Mr. Jones, and I am now his widow. I have no intention of remarriage or changing my marital status by dropping my husband’s name.

I kindly request that everyone respects this statement and refrains from spreading any form of misinformation.

Sincerely,
Ms. Katrina Jones
#KA3NATHEBOSSLADY”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ka3na reacts to backlash after flaunting custom private jet online
Forum | 2 days ago

Ka3na reacts to backlash after flaunting custom private jet online

Bloody Civilian debunks father’s demise following supposed obituary
Forum | 4 days ago

Bloody Civilian debunks father’s demise following supposed obituary

Verydarkman ridicules Ka3na for claiming private jet, knocks celebrities over fake life
Forum | 4 days ago

Verydarkman ridicules Ka3na for claiming private jet, knocks celebrities over fake life

Rihanna reacts to rumors of third pregnancy, confirms desire for more children
Forum | 1 week ago

Rihanna reacts to rumors of third pregnancy, confirms desire for more children