Drama as lady loses it after seeing Timini at nightclub, hugs him

Forum 4 weeks ago

Drama as lady loses it after seeing Timini at nightclub, hugs him

A lady has sparked reactions online after seeing Nollywood actor Timini Egbuson for the first time at a Benin nightclub.

After hugging and showing him all over while they partied hard, the woman claimed that the highest-grossing actor was her guy crush.

From the video, it may seem that the lady and Timini spent time together in the nightclub.

The lady was seen in the video spraying some money on Timini while he danced happily.

During one scene, the actor pretended to kiss her, but he stayed back when he realized he was being recorded.

Check out the video below….

@jaysugargirl: “He was low-key seducing her. Argh, why is your shirt open.”

@gana_luxurylifestyle: “This girl really worry mo oga, in Israel’s voice.”

@theamybenson: “Baby girl act that way, it’s natural cos guy TImini is cute.” 

@chic.hub: “Nothing pain me pass that money wey you spray fine girl.

@funmi__mary: “Make we no lie make we no steal that Guy get steeze.’

@dahmiedroll: “Make me sef see my crush Saidaboj.”

@funny_mrsosabill: “No be girl Dey spend money for guy so,but that yeye saida dey make her gender feel without toto dem no fit make am on thier own for life.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Snatchback: Dominic Purcell, Wentworth Miller Reunite for New Drama Series
Forum | 22 hours ago

Snatchback: Dominic Purcell, Wentworth Miller Reunite for New Drama Series

Young lady over the moon as she receives official IV for Davido’s wedding with her name on it
Forum | 2 days ago

Young lady over the moon as she receives official IV for Davido’s wedding with her name on it

Lady mocks Davido’s alleged ex-side chick, Anita Brown ahead of singer’s wedding
Forum | 2 days ago

Lady mocks Davido’s alleged ex-side chick, Anita Brown ahead of singer’s wedding

Olakunle Churchill sadly loses his grandmother to illness
Forum | 3 days ago

Olakunle Churchill sadly loses his grandmother to illness